Tyre Size Calculator/Tire Plus Sizing Calculator - Calculates Tyre Dimensions for Plus Sizing
Tyre Size Calculator/Tire Plus Sizing Calculator helps you to find the optimal tyre size when you install the larger wheels on a car. It calculates the tyre dimensions for plus sizing.
Plus sizing or tyre upsizing is the procedure of replacing the wheel with a larger one and mounting a lower profile tyre while keeping a diameter and circumference the same or approximately the same as it is for the original equipment(OE) tyre.
In order to get the list of optional tyres, which are adequate for your new wheels, in the plus sizing calculator below, select your original equipment(OE) tyre size, the new wheel size and click on the "Show Optional Tyres" button .
The calculator makes a list of optional tyres that have a diameter in the range of -3% to +4% of the difference between the outer tyre diameter and the wheel diameter (D-W).
This formula is used by leading tyre manufacturers.
Plus Sizing Calculator
Try our other calculators:
- Calculate and compare the tyre dimensions for any tyre size (in mm and inches).
- Check the speedo for the speedometer error which may arise from the tyre size change, for any speedometer reading.
- Find out which wheel size is suitable for your tyres.
- Find the wheel offset and the backspace, which are important for positioning the wheel/tyre assembly inside the wheel well.
- Tyre size for rim size/width calculator tells you what tyre sizes to go for, for the size of your rim.
Tyre interchangeability is not always possible, so be sure to consult your car manufacturer's manual before changing your tyres. This is for informative purposes only.
We would like to hear:
Your feedback, suggestions and ideas in order to help us serve you better. Let us know about your experience with the Tyre Size Calculator, Email Us.