Tyre size for rim size/width calculator tells you what tyre sizes to go for, for the size of your rim. For .eg., it gives an answer to the question:"I'm going for 6.5 x 15j rims. What's the best tyre size?"
Also, it shows tyre width range for the selected rim: minimum, ideal and maximum tyre widths.
Select your rim size and click on the button "Find Tyre Size". The calculator will then tell you what tyre sizes to go for, for the size of your rim.
The calculator results should be verified with the tyre manufacturer. This is for informative purposes only.
When you find the tyre sizes that fit your rims use our Tire Size Calculator – Tire Dimensions, to compare them with your OE Tyre size to ensure that the selected tyres circumferences doesn't deviate to much from the OE Tyre circumference. This is important for many reasons.
Also check out our other calculators:
- Tyre Plus Sizing Calculator – What tyre sizes are optimal for your new wheels?
- Speedo Error Calculator – Find out the speedometer error when you change the tyre size.
- Rim Size Calculator – What rims would fit your new tyres?
- Wheel Offset/Backspace Calculator – Find out the wheel offset and backspace of your rims.
- Make the tire size conversion from the inch tire size (Standard, British Imperial Measure) to the metric tire size and vice versa with our tire size converter.